Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Why is AmEx Spaming Me About Phishing Me?

Why is American Express spamming me?

And what marketing maven at that company thought it would be smart to send unrequested mass emails all about Phish tickets?

Hmmm, I would be interested to know how many corporate email systems allow mass emails that mention "phish".

At first, I thought it surely must be the ultimate in brazen nay arrogant, even, attempts to trick me into divulging the much coveted details of my AmEx black card but then I realise, heavens to Betsy - I don't have an AmEx card.

Furthermore, I haven't been able to get my brain suffiently in gear to figure out for sure if the email is legit.

Oh well.

BUZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! And that's the end of the final, does it get the big Google Mail SPAM button or not round!!!

No comments: