Friday, December 30, 2005

My cancer has has defiled all forms of medical treatment!!!!

This is the best 419 scam email I have received in a long time. What a hoot!

Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs. Mary-Ann Williams, a wife of late Mr. George Williams, an American Businessman based in West Indonesia. I got your contact through the listed postal address in your country. I lost my husband to the international disaster in West Indonesia (the Tsunami attack) and I am also in the hospital receiving treatment after the exposure to the hard conditions of the Tsunami. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

My Late husband and I, before his death, once asked members of his family to close one of our accounts and distribute the money which he had there to charity organization in Ethiopia and Somalia; they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what my husband had left for them.

The last of my money, which no one knows of, is secured in a bank in Europe worth US$15,000,000.00 (Fifteen million United States dollars only) and secretly defaced and is coded for security reasons; this could be released at short notice when a willing and acceptable partner emerges. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations.

I have set aside 20% for you and for your time as well as any expenses incurred during this process. Get back to me A.S.A.P.

I will give you more details when I get your assurance and willingness to help me in this my present state of predicament.

Please send your response to: marywilliamsann@netscape.net

Regards,

Mrs. Mary-Ann Williams.

No comments: