Friday, December 09, 2005

Best house remix ever?

I think it's possible. Few tracks have me bopping my hairy l'il butt on down like Louie Vega's remix of Patti LaBelle's New Day. Ok, so it's not so l'il (my butt, not Louie) but it's uh, erm, oh I better not even go there.

This is one of those recordings that make you wanna stay wherever you are when you hear it and just keep playing it again, and again, and again, and again.

One of my all-time favourite "it's sunny, it's Friday and it's time to leave work" dance toonz. 'cept I can't leave teh office yet cuz I gotta lay down a CD so I can get the whole gym boppin too. I really must insist they install a Media Center PC with USB....

It's not half bad on a rainy Monday morning, neevah. Louie Vega and Masters at Work are surely doing the work of the good Lord herself.

Please excuse me while I hit the "Play" button for the umpteenth time...

Wow, what a happy slice of soul this is!

No comments: