Friday, December 16, 2005

Whole Mess O'Links

Right, I am so duuurn busy that I jess ain't got time te editorialise a load on these here linkettes so here they are, with little or no adornment, for you to explore and enjoy.

Ok?

Buy some Pee and Poo. Just in case you're wondering, they're "unconventional cuddly toys" with an "associated line of children's wear" including "temporary tattoos", the wimps.

I can't recall how I found I Hate Music or why I kept the URL but there must be some reason, good or bad, I'm not sure.

This is incredibly useful, but only if you find media releases by the OPP about the latest crime in Essex county, Ontario, Canada.

But what on earth is "Keeping You Informed, Keeping You Safe"? That has to be one of the laziest sayings I've read since I wanted to go postal on this guy, m'kay? Heck, while Mr Angry is still with us, why don't we ask him what he thinks of statements like, "Art Expands. Design Connects." You know what? That ain't NOTHIN.

No. I really feel a strong urge to apply an axe to both of Sam McMillan's ankles for publishing this unadulturated crap:

"Art speaks to our private hopes, our fears and our dreams at the same time it addresses our cultural concerns and aspirations."

I dub thee Sir Labian of Gyneria! Now please die.

GOD I HATE CRAP LIKE THAT SO MUCH IT MAKES ME WANT TO !(*$@)(*#@$#@)(* PUKE.

No comments: